Features & Benefits
Grey: Often preferred for photography, also reduces glare
White: Heightens contrast in photography
Black: Ideal for use with high-logger and CoreScan system
Grey colour ex stock. White or Black to manufacture.
Minimum quantity orders apply if you wish to order our Black trays and lids.
The preferred core tray for underground applications. Shorter and more lightweight for easy manual handling.
- A strong, easy-to-handle and conveyor-friendly tray
- The single plane base is designed for less surface area contact which produces less friction and is easier to turn compared to other trays marketed as 'flat bottom'
- Designed to be the most stable tray when stacked
- Excellent sealing when trays are stacked to avoid contamination
- Patent Rigid-based construction, allowing the tray to glide with minimum noise and in any direction on roller racking and directional transfer tables
- Trays lock tightly together, which also gives superior stacking (with vertical wall-on-wall design)
- Drainage holes, deeper and wider finger recesses at the end of each row
- Excellent strength in design for stacking securely onto pallets and enable banding without distortion
- Wide ribs, giving more space for writing and marking
- Core is properly cradled in the half-round sections to prevent rolling and damage
- Trays lock together for safe, stable stacking
- Patented all-round grip bar making lifting easier while helping prevent wrist strain
- Holders at each end designed to take normal labels or RFID tags
- Manufactured in Impalas fully equipped manufacturing facility using the latest equipment, so stock is always ready to go
- Each row holds 920mm of core, with recess for ease of access to remove, smallest footprint for maximum storage of 1000mm x 390mm
The tray is manufactured in a material for temperate climates to +55°C as standard. Trays are also UV stablised and protected, giving longer life in the field.
Plastic Core Tray Markers
Impala has their own unique core tray markers, these suit the Impala 2, 3 and 4 cor trays. They clip into each row and can be written on with marker pens.