Features & Benefits
We also give customers the option to have your Geochem Bags printed with sequential numbering in a range of the following formats: from a 1-line stamp (7 digits), 2-line stamp (up to 14 digits), to a 3-line stamp (up to 21 digits).
- Come in an array of sizes depending on your needs
- Two bag options: wire tie or plain
- Composed of high quality materials
- Sturdy and high-strength paper will protect samples
- Designed for both wet and dry samples
- Our bags come with corresponding Geochem Cartons
- Westernex offers a multitude of labelling options
- For storage of samples
With over 25 years in the game, Westernex has provided the Exploration & Mining sector with top quality sample bags. Our Geochem Bags have been specifically designed and created for both wet and dry samples. We have tried and tested it, and we know our bags deliver. Our Geochem bags are made from sturdy and high-strength paper in order to provide great protection for your precious samples. And just like our Geochem Bags, our Geochem Cartons are also composed of high quality materials that provide support and security for your bags. Both our Geochem Bags and Cartons come in an array of sizes as well as two bag type options; one being a wire tie and one plain.
All our manufacturers abide by the ETI code.