Features & Benefits
Luna analytical balances are designed with an array of features and functions that accommodate most lab applications. The Luna range offers improved performance for faster, more accurate readings. With stylish, modern backlighting, Luna’s impressive display gives an aura of smart sophistication. The LCD features large, readily discernible 24mm digits in white on a black background. Multilingual text and display capability make Luna well-suited for users in various regions.
For simple operation, navigation buttons are colour-coded, helping users perform functions with minimal training. Luna provides USB and RS-232 interfaces to facilitate data collection and transmission to computers or printers. ABS plastic construction and rugged grade 304 stainless steel pan mean Luna is easy to clean and can withstand demanding lab use. Available in four models with capacities up to 250g, Luna offers readability of 0.0001g and can perform basic and detailed measuring tasks.
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results.
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- The sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- The multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Printouts include the date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practice
- (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering for dynamic weighing enables consistent results for moving subjects
- Auto power-off to save