Features & Benefits
Ideal for use in warehouses, manufacturing processes, and production facilities, Cruiser CCT counting scales are practical for any counting application. Quickly check the number of pieces in a carton or container to reduce waste when filling orders or packing shipments.
Intuitive software is user-friendly and keeps track of the count, automatically optimising the unit weight for greater accuracy. For fast configuration and easy operation, the CCT stores up to 140 PLUs in memory. The programmable backlit display can be customised to be“always on,” “always off” or to light only when weighing.
- Applications: parts counting, checkweighing, check counting, accumulation of weight, percentage weighing, net total weighing
- Backlit display changes colour for quick notification of checkweighing limits
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Optional USB interface simplifies data communication
- The sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Drip channels help divert spills away from the scale internal components
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Internal counting resolution of 1:600,000 for precise results
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
Note: Underhook scales are suitable to be ordered for SG Stations.