Features & Benefits
This cabinet is for the storage of corrosive substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods. These include chemicals such as Acids, Alkalis, Caustics, Sodium Hydroxide Solution and Hypochlorite Solution.
Please note: this product comes with one shelf, additional shelves are sold separately.
- Cabinet door is fitted with an all stainless steel piano hinge for added protection
- Internal door opening latch (as required by the Standards)
- Each shelf is supplied with plastic spill trays to contain small spills and leakage
- Additional powder coating of the shelving and closing assembly for added protection
- Capacity: 30kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Type: Single Door
- Australian Standard: AS3780
- Shelves: 1
- Trays: 1
- External (mm): 770(h) x 515(w) x 465(d)
- Internal (mm): 525(h) x 420(w) x 370(d)