Features & Benefits
The bulk bag filling frame saves hours of labour and reduces risk of injury. This frame is designed to safely hook open a bulk bag and fill with free-flowing bulk products such as sand and gravel etc, removing the need for the operator to hold the bag open or manually fill themselves.
- Bulk bag can be held in position by either the bag retaining pin mounts allowing for easy removal by forklift or pallet jack, or the adjustable bag restraining chains allowing bag to be positioned at optimal height
- 3 adjustable height settings allow optimal removal of filled bags to suit your operational requirements
- Fork pockets fitted for easy transport around the worksite
- Optional clamshell gate for maximum material flow and control
- Optional spill guard
- Supplied with 4 safety swivel hooks and retaining pin mounts
- Enamel paint finish
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 1000kg
- Load Centre: 900mm
- Dimensions: 1800 x 1150mm
- Adjustable Height Settings: 3
- Unit Height: 1700 - 2195mm
- Unit Weight: 270kg
- Fork Pocket Size: 140 x 65mm
- Fork Pocket Centres: 850mm
Duffle Top (DT), Spout Top (ST), Closed Bottom (CB), Spout Bottom (SB)
Other sizes available on request.
All our manufacturers abide by the ETI code and are SWL rated.
Duffle Top (DT): A Duffle Top is an extension of the bag itself and is folded down to make the top of the bag completely open.
Spout Top (ST): A spout top is primarily when bags are being filled by a machine.
Flat/Closed Bottom (CB): The flat bottom bag is exactly that, a closed bottom. It is completely shut off with no openings for product to escape at all.
Spout Bottom (SB): The spout bottom has a spout on the bottom of the bag that, when being filled, is tied up to give the bag a smooth, flat bottom. The Spout is used to discharge the product from the bag by pulling open the spout and allowing the product to flow out. The spout can be used to only empty a portion of the bag (by tying it off ) leaving the bag partly filled, or it can be used to slow the rate at which the bags empties.