Features & Benefits
Designed to safely hook open a bulk bag for filling. Featuring a sturdy base with fork pockets and crane lugs, this bulk bag holding frame provides an effective solution for collecting, storing & transporting recyclable, industrial, excavation and site waste by forklift and crane or can be used as a bulk material filling station.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) : 1500kg
- Dimensions: 1372 x 1250mm
- Adjustable height settings: 8
- Unit height: 1270 - 1970mm
- Unit weight: 175kg
- Fork pocket size: 190 x 90mm
- Fork pocket centres: 600mm
- Allows bulk bags to be held wide open for ease in filling
- 4 adjustable bag restraining chains provided to position bag at optimal height
- 8 adjustable height settings to suit larger bags
- Sheet metal base keeps the bulk bag off the ground, protecting it from damage and other hazards
- Fork pockets & crane lugs fitted for transporting around the worksite
- Zinc finish
Supplied standard as 'flatpack' for on-site assembly.
Duffle Top (DT), Spout Top (ST), Closed Bottom (CB), Spout Bottom (SB)
Other sizes available on request.
All our manufacturers abide by the ETI code and are SWL rated.
Duffle Top (DT): A Duffle Top is an extension of the bag itself and is folded down to make the top of the bag completely open.
Spout Top (ST): A spout top is primarily when bags are being filled by a machine.
Flat/Closed Bottom (CB): The flat bottom bag is exactly that, a closed bottom. It is completely shut off with no openings for product to escape at all.
Spout Bottom (SB): The spout bottom has a spout on the bottom of the bag that, when being filled, is tied up to give the bag a smooth, flat bottom. The Spout is used to discharge the product from the bag by pulling open the spout and allowing the product to flow out. The spout can be used to only empty a portion of the bag (by tying it off ) leaving the bag partly filled, or it can be used to slow the rate at which the bags empties.