SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Subscribe now to receive our specials flyer or newsletter updates.
All fields are required *
Which materials are Bio Bags made from?
Made of plant-based resin consisting of PLAT, PLA, and
sustainable Corn Starch, these plant-based Green bags are biodegradable, compostable. They do not produce any toxic material in the soil.
Features & Benefits
▪ Australian Compostability Standards: AS4736
▪ This product does not produce any toxic material when composted, there would be no harm to plants and earth creatures.
▪ Plant-based Green Bio Bags are Eco-friendly and compost through microbial activity and leave no trace of plastic in the soil.
▪ UV stabilisation ensures longer life expectancy.
▪ Get one step closer to your mine site ESG target.
▪ Saving the cost of labour to empty and bury the plastic bags.
▪ Removing the horrendous, filthy, heavy, and dangerous work can cause backache and injuries to employees and save them time and energy for more productive tasks.
|Din Certo, Germany
|EU Standard EN 13432
|Biodegradable Products Institute, USA
|USA Standard ASTM D6400/ D6868
|Australian Bioplastic Association
|Australian Standard AS4736/ AS5810
|Austria TUV, Austria
|OK Compost Industrial