Features & Benefits
The World's Safest Core Saw
Phase 3 380-480V 50HZ
Please confirm site power requirements when requesting a quote or ordering.
The Almonte Automatic Core Saw has and is constantly being updated by specialist robotic engineers. It is guaranteed that all electrical equipment and wiring has been installed by qualified and licenced electricians — which is only one of the multiple reasons the saw meets all safety standards.
Variable Core Sizing
Handles all core from B to P. Pieces up to 400mm long may be fed with ease. Broken core samples are also handled easily.
Water, dust and mud spill drains away. Mess is reduced to a tidy minimum.
Almonte Worldwide Safety Standards
The Almonte Automatic Core Saw has qualified for the following safety standards:
- C E – The Almonte Core Saw has passed all the vigorous tests to be awarded the safety mark “CE” from the European authorities
- AS 4024 .1501 – Plant safety in the mining industry
- Cat 4 – The Almonte Core Saw qualifies for a Category 4 rating. The Almonte Automatic Core Saw complies and is recognised by the Australian Safety Standard and are quality controlled by a licenced electrical engineer
- We make core saws suitable for the voltages in the range of 220V to 480V, all our saws runs on 3 phase power; these saws are supplied at specific voltage of the country of export
The diamond blade life is significantly improved. The motor speed is set to a recommended 2,500rpm for optimum cutting efficiency and a greatly improved blade life. Research and development on our blades is an ongoing task to ensure that we bring you the best in our range.
The Almonte Automatic Core Saw offers a quantum leap in operator safety and user friendliness.
Safety features include:
- A fully enclosed blade guard
- A unique patented RFID safety device incorporated within the red handle that shuts down the saw if the blade guard is raised exposing the blade
- The RFID system cannot be overridden by inserting something between the sensors
- The drive feed activation is linked to blade operation; neither operates in isolation to the other
- Computer controlled drives constantly monitor blade speed, pressure and feed chain speed
- Operation shuts down if maximum pressure is exceeded
- A reverse drive mode to enable safe, easy clearance of obstructions
- The control panel is conveniently located at the front of the machine therefore alleviating any risk that can be caused by having to lean over to control the machine which can lead to articles of clothing being caught by moving parts leading to possible injury
The sturdy construction can be attributed to the heavy duty steel that is primed and powder coated to resist corrosion, and to provide years of hard work and reliability.
The sound insulation kit dramatically reduces noise levels and noise fatigue. These kits can be supplied should they wear out or get damaged. Sound dampened blades will also assist in the reduction of noise
Almonte carries the full range of spare parts for your core saw. All parts are ex works and in smalls stock at all times to ensure your machine stays up and running.
Suits Most Power Supplies
The Almonte Automatic Core Saws are available in models to suit majority of power supplies around the world.
12 months written warranty applies to motor and gearbox components under normal operating conditions. Replaceable components such as chains and blades are not covered by the warranty. The use of non-Almonte blades and consumables can cause unseen damage and will void warranty!
For more information please visit: www.almontecoresaw.com.au
ALMONTE DIAMOND BLADE GUIDE - Hardness Scale
PLEASE NOTE: THIS GUIDE IS INTENDED ONLY AS AN INDICATION OF THE TYPE OF BLADE THAT COULD BE USED ON DIFFERENT MINERALS. IT IS KNOW THAT WITHIN EACH ROCK TYPE, THERE ARE VARIATIONS AND DIFFERENT LEVELS OF ABRASIVENESS.
Click here to download a copy of our Almonte Diamond Blade Guide