We may collect from you information relating to your identity. The information collected may include your name, sex, date of birth, address (including two immediately previous addresses), email address, your current and last known employer, financial details and tax information. We will usually only collect information relating to you from you and not from a third party. That information will be held in hard copy and in digital format on our server.
We may collect personal information from you when:
- You fill in an application form;
- Deal with us over the telephone;
- E-mail us;
- Ask us to contact you after visiting our website; or
- Have contact with us in person.
We will collect the information for the purposes of;
- Verifying your identity;
- Assessing your credit-worthiness;
- Registering our interest in goods supplied to you on credit upon the Personal Properties
- Securities Register (PPSR).
You may access or seek a correction to the personal information we hold by contacting us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles then you may contact our staff in writing setting out details of your complaint. Westernex Supply will contact you in relation to your complaint within 5 business days of receipt of the complaint.
We will collect personal information from you by lawful and fair means and will not disclose your personal information to overseas recipients.